1. I kind of like the heat. Part cleansing, part hellfire. I like it. If I get too hot, there's always the bookstore.
2. Hello new readers! I apoligize for the lack of new content. I am embarrassingly proud of my last post and I decided to let it stay on top all week. Coasting, you might say. So I waited until Friday to post something vastly inferior in the top position. My advertizers must be thrilled. (click over there, if you haven't already. Keep me in
luxurious vacations shoes ebay goods cheap wine food.)
3. l.c cv'ccccc khr5f So says Miriam.
4. I'm trying to decide what color my hair should be. My adventure with scissors cut away the last of my previous coppery dye job, so my hair is back to boring old brown. I have two boxes of red hair dye. One is that copper I always do, the other is a richer, truer red. Hmm. I can't decide. At least with hair this short it will grow out fast, right?
5. My Ipod broke. The assholes won't fix it for free (it was the screen on my nano that cracked). Although I was utterly heartbroken at first, this has turned out to be a good thing. Now I can get an older 40 gig Ipod off Ebay. The problem with the nano was that it only held 1,000 songs, so I could't afford the space for songs I wasn't already sure of. Thanks to this guy (who is a good sharer, very important quality to the mom of a preschooler), I have over thrice that in my iTunes, much of it new to me. So I have taken to shuffling and playlisting random songs to get to know my collection. Today's five: Beatles: What You're Doing, Depeche Mode: Just Can't Get Enough, The Cloud Room: Waterfall, The Cure: Just Like Heaven, The Pixies: River Euphrates.
6. I finally remembered my livejournal password. Did you know I had a livejournal for a year before I started Wet Feet? Well, I did. It was called Pretty Ugly and it was obnoxiously pink. I found all my locked posts about how unhappy I was with the state of my marriage. Yikes. So, I was thinking, I might start writing in my livejournal again. The content would be more along the lines of that post I had to take down (ahem) and would be friends only. Sound like fun?
If you friend me on lj, please send me an email telling me who you are, what comments you've left, how long you've been lurking, and how you found me. I just need to have some way to weed out the people who would wish me harm.